Omgevingsvergunning voor kleinhandelsactiviteiten

If you want to open a retail store, you may need a single permit for retail activities. This used to be called the socio-economic permit.

Do you carry out activities involving the sale of products (food, clothing, flowers, agricultural and horticultural goods, etc.)? Then you're automatically a retailer. If more than 400 m² of the sales area is accessible to the public, there is a good chance that you will need to apply for a single permit for retail activities (formerly known as a "socio-economic permit"). Only tradings that are on a temporary base, are exempt. Temporary means: the exercise of a commercial activity for a maximum of 180 days if it is compatible with the applicable town planning regulations. If it is incompatible, it may be carried on for a maximum of 90 days without a retail licence. 

Are you unsure whether the licence applies to your business? Are there any uncertainties about the drawing up of the permit? Then you have found the right address! We will be delighted to help you.

Our expertise